Saturday, June 21, 2008

Not Long Now

Hey,

Well, it isn't long now..... did you notice the counter at the bottom of this blog? I just wanted to let you know that I am really excited that the blog is going over so well. We have actually had family members find it that we don't even know. Anyway, some of us have put together some trivia questions and as I have time I will post some on the blog for you to think about... no answers of course. Not until after the reunion... but they will be included on the dvd I'm putting together for you guys and hopefully there will be some things on there that you don't know and some things for your kids to find out about their family history.... If you can come up with any email them to me include the answers....and if I have time I will at least print them for the reunion. It is too late to include them on the dvd as currently I am working on timing and animation so the time to add pictures and trivia is over.

No comments: