Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hamiter Family Reunion 2008


Dear Family,


This blog is being created for the First Hamiter Family Reunion in over twenty years. The last reunion being at Glendon's. It doesn't seem like that long does it? I'm really excited and I know some of you are as well. It occurred to me to create a blog and email the address to all of you, give you the password, and if you want you can go in and write an amusing story or a memory that you would like to share with us. I have so many; I could write forever but that would be rather boring for you..... Please be sure you sign your name at the end of your post and whatever you do, don't change the password that would not be cool..... OK!!!!!! Please don't be shy and if I can figure this out I will go in and print them and we can share at the reunion. Oh yeah, please if you have any ideas for activities could you work them up for the reunion. Don't forget, you can comment on any of the post so if there is something you would like to add go ahead and lets have fun.
Jill
draft
1:51:00 PM
by Hamiter Family Reunion Blog 2008
Delete
1 – 1 of 1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Dianne Turner Seaman. My G'mother was Mary Elizabeth Hamiter, daughter of Obe Hamiter, and my father was Shelton Turner. My only surviving Aunt is my dad's sister, Catherine Turner Streeter Miller. I would love to hear from this side of the family. dtseaman@yahoo.com